Incoming whiny whine, feel free to disregard BUT important takeaway that we're gonna be on twitch tonight at about 7 HST! This is a very special 5 year old picture, the only one I have of this specific Rogue costume- do you know where it's from?! Adept Productions, LLC TIME FOR A GRUMPFEST, GRUMP WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS. we've been dealing with a LOT and we should let it out! So tell me your grumps! Nothing too small!! I miss cosplaying! And friends! And photoshoots! And playing outside! And karaoke! And having a good workspace! And feeling safe! And not having the same argument with people! And I don't like mask acne! Or how pale my butt is getting! Or feeling so stressed at work! Or businesses closing for good! Or people getting sick!


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/3oaLKUH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together