Definitely not my year for #whamageddon. It's the 8th and I have lost two times already... technically three, but I'm giving myself a pass for that because it was at this #charity event so #Elsa heard it not me. . Elsa also ended up with some mild heat exhaustion, something tells me that the new dress she got in Atohollan is a little bit less cooling than her ice dress. A damn shame I tell you. . . Going to try to get on #twitch at 7:00, would really appreciate you guys coming to hang out! Getting back on my schedule and hoping to hit 500 followers... Original goal was years and but now I guess maybe my birthday. . . . #LeahRoseFTW #disney #disneycosplay #professionalprincess #facecharacter #dogood #fostercare #hawaii #fifthspirit #intotheunknown #sosweaty


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/2VQIx0t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together