So I THOUGHT I had synced up my IG and my FB correctly, but I did a dumbdumb. My bad. If you have IG, please go say henlo there and see more con photos! But for now, here's one of the first shoot pics back from a DREAM COSPLAY. Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Thank you so much to the amazing friends in my life who made it happen- Amazing Comic Con for bringing me back as a cosplay guest, which is always just a freaking highlight, Courtney Leigh Creations for the fabric parts of the costume and Zarli Win for the photo and love and dealing with me nearly blacking out from exhaustion and dehydration.


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/3cgDnSq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together