Looks like a mess but best way I could think of showing allllllll the plans for Amazing Comic Con this weekend!! Guesting is always my very favorite thing and meeting friends and having fun ahhh 😍 Come see me and Leaping Lizard Cosplay best girl as we play dress up together (and if you match is even better omgomgomg) (swapped the pic on accident, Meg is Sunday Ciri is Saturday) . Also a new thing I'm doing, let's see if it sticks! I'm looking to shoot the four costumes on the bottom, but won't bring them unless a #photoshoot is booked in advance! DM or email and let's get going! . #leahroseftw #rogue #xmen #meg #hercules #ciri #witcher #hawaii #comicon #luckywelivehawaii #hawaiigeek #cosplaygirl #procosplayer #edelgard #nezuko #zelda #aloy


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/2u7ulWD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together