PCC 16 recap! More details later!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE~ I say as I fly to the desert??? Come see me at Phoenix Comicon THIS WEEKEND! I will be with the The Hollywood Science Fiction Museum and Hollywood Horror Museum at their booth telling you about their awesomeness and selling my prints and Polaroids! Thanks for the photo Zarli Win, I almost wanna print this and it was a 5 second shot lol

via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/1snEOXp


MULTIPASS Come see me today with The Hollywood Science Fiction Museum on the third floor in the hall of heroes and lets make super green jokes and try to find Ruby Rhod cosplayers! Gone to the Knightingail signing from 2-3!!!




We did it!!!! We survived con! Although I might have created a few new zombies- if you get sick I am SO SORRY you can pinch me next time you see my but not too hard. I love you guys and my The Hollywood Science Fiction Museum family so much! I'm heading down to visit my parents and Boogerpony now so byeeeeeeee





So I didn't exactly plan on coming to visit my parents and being a mopey ball of tissues and DayQuil, but I guess if I'm gonna be sick, now is the best time to do it so I can be extra pitiful! Loving this photo by my friend Juan Solo about cosplayers day jobs! Perfect timing since I'm about to graduate and look for a big girl job in the industry, huh?





Who has two thumbs and got to see her very favorite comic dude of all time? It was meeeeeeeee! As Leeloo but you know. Billy Tucci and his wifey Debbie are like... The poster couple for both relationships and talent in this industry. I ADORE them and not just because I'm Shi. Oh speaking of I'm making a new Shi version oops


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together