OMG A REAL LIFE MERMAID

Please forgive the echo chamber that is my social media right now, but I feel like the best way to get this open and out there is to keep my message consistent. Plus, I did work hard on the wording of this, so why fix what's not broken?

Indiegogo link here! http://igg.me/at/leahrosemermaid/x/4295825

But in case you can't clicky through right now, here's the story.

Das me
While I really recommend you watch the video  https://youtu.be/oOhSu6xEPXY    because 
1. it's easier to explain out loud 
2. it was a BEAUTIFUL day outside! 
3. I don't do videos often so that's like historic in and of itself 
here is the TLDNR of my situation, my project, and how to can has help! 
*Edited to save confusion and for brevity*
I had a prospective job that didn't work out, though it did seem finalized to me. No hard feelings to the prospective employer. I ordered the tail for this job specifically, but since it didn't pan out, I'm now in personal debt with no way to pay off this expense. 

SO to help me recoup this massive cost, I'm a mermaid for hire! All rewards are geared towards mermaiding, but feel free to replace "mermaid" with "cosplay" or "princess" in any reward tier. This does definitely include the charity sponsorship tier! 
Note: the full cost of the tail + shipping + the accouterments was actually about $3000, but I put my funding as flexible so I can make it a little easier! Any amount helps make my student loan payments not late. 
If you have any questions in general, about rewards, or whatever, get in touch! I appreciate your help SO much in this really odd kinda crappy situation. 

Risks and challenges


The tail is already done and here and this IS the challenge! If I don't get funded, I keep working and stay in debt longer.
If I drown, well, that sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there's my Indiegogo spiel. I finally did it. 
I have mixed emotions but I feel like this will be good for me, especially since I don't want just handouts when I can easily offer work and products. I've been trying SO HARD to get more work to pay this off, but it's just not feasible right now. I'm going to keep going and trying to make this business by myself work for sure! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together