Generic life update!

I had a specific topic I was GOING to write about today, but I just don't really feel like opening up the nostalgia and emotional confusion right now, so let's just have a bit of a talk!

First, let's talk tail! The support on my Indiegogo has been so heartwarming. I really appreciate everyone who's helped, even is it's just with kind words. Here's the link if you haven't seen it already!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/omg-a-real-mermaid-will-swim-for-a-little-help/

My last blog post details the whole situation, so I'll just direct you to that instead of repeating myself again. Please note, though, that I did have to remove every single detail of the story as it was misconstrued as being slanderous. Due to legal and physical threats, I had to remove quite a bit. It detracts from the story for sure, but I'm not going to deal with the drama anymore. I'm exhausted.

UGH, happier things now please!

So I'm in my next to last semester of school! Just one more to go (mostly with the last level of Spanish) and I'm FREEEEEEEE. Spring break just ended and it was so nice. Like, is that what it's going to be like to not have to take another class again? I really don't know why I thought a second degree was a good idea but it's too late to back out now!

Tomorrow is also my first appearance with Mog Park (and Mel who's the best ever too!) for our Game of Thrones promo tour! It's gonna be bigger than just Hawaii, but it's really cool to be able to go to these places on island and have events and all this fun. Keoni, the guy who made the Iron Throne replica, was supposed to come with us but he had to have a medical procedure done. I hope he feels better soon!

Last thing I think I want to mention for today, I really need to begin moving away from Facebook. It's really bad when I'm reaching less than 5-10% of the likes on my page on an average post, and less than 10% of that even interact. I know I don't have that many spam bots- I totally blame the newsfeed algorithm. Id someone likes my page, show what I post, dang it!
I think my step one, if I can keep up with it, will be weekly or bi-weekly posts here with every facebook update I've made. They're short, so it won't be too long... I have IG and twitter feeds in the right menu bar so I won't include those, but a "social media recap" doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Oh, more quick recap-
I'm now a Logitech G Team affiliate, so if you happen to need any new computer gear please use this link! http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/home?cvosrc=affiliate.cj.8024919

Also, I did a shoot with Daniel Simmons the other day and had a blast. Half the photos were his dark fairytale idea, and the others were of my Snow White for the princess company!



Anyway, I'm going to get back to work now. I love you all, sorry for the silly kind of pointless post, have an amazing day (and I hope I see you tomorrow!)

WONDERCON IN LIKE 2 WEEKS OMFG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together