Con Review: Phoenix AGAIN?! (2013)

(Note: Thanks to a website glitch and by glitch I mean I clicked something wrong, I unpublished this on accident. Here is is again, a year and a half late I guess!)

Okay okay stop yelling at me, I'll finish updating! Gah!!
So I hope everyone has been doing well, I know most of you keep in touch on my Facebook page (COUGH HUNT COUGH Facebook.com/leahroseaz) and please keep/start doing that!! It's so easy!!

Anyway, Phoenix Comic Con 2013 went so SO much better than the last few years for me personally, though it was bananas.
This time, I personally worked three (!!!!!!) jobs this year, which I'm never ever trying again. It worked well only because the clients are all friends and knew what I was trying to do. First half of the day was with Media Collectibles, an hour and some with Cosplay Calendar, and then the last half of the day with Japanime Games. Hnnnng.

This was the time we got to surprise Aspen Comics with their three title women in their logo swimsuits (post script: this is where the Aspen cosplay love affair began yay), and I got to show Billy Tucci my Shi again. He drew the death kanji on my face too <3

Celebrity wise, I didn't run into anyone this year since I had zero free time- which is okay. I'm glad everyone understood why I was AWOL, but I am a bit disappointed that I didn't have the chance to hang out with anyone from my hometown. My buddy Kelly did a hysterical Gaston costume, I'm so mad I didn't get to see him hit on more women shamelessly.

Speaking of friends in costume, I also saw a lot of friends all over the place, both in the calendar and outside of it. I also had the awesome chance to take photos with tons of creators and friends and... you know what?

Photo post time. They tell their own story.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together