Got a few messages asking so to shed a lil light: . I was able to come back for literally just a few days to finish selling my car, I wish I could have spent more time out here but two things: half of my social media feed is people testing positive for covid so I was SUPER FREAKING CAUTIOUS aaaaand ya girl is FINALLY getting her dumb sinuses fixed so headed back to AZ. I'll be back in like a month for all pleasure no business 🥰 . Please take care of yourself while away again and I'll see you super soon! We'll catch up on stream soon too. . #LeahroseFTW #kamaaina #hawaiinei #optoutside #honeyimhome #mermaid #sup #bikini #flyingfish


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/3enjg78

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together