This is Gia and I love her and she's an old baby and a dog park friend xoxoxoxo . Here's a note for the day because I saw a post that irritated me. I hope you understand what I mean. . You cannot control how you feel. You cannot control your first mental reaction to something. It's toxic positivity to think that you can just decide to be in a good state of mind and have good emotions. . What you DO control is your response, the action you take, how you choose to move forward. Don't beat yourself up if you feel like you aren't "correct" from the get go. Because it's so much more meaningful if you choose to try to improve, because that's how you actually grow. Get the difference? . Take your medicine, drink some water, wear a mask, wash your hands. Love you.


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/3jVGNye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together