Taking a small break mentally from raging, check my IG or Twitter for details. But today I'd like to get back to my plan of sharing some incredible businesses run by people I love who could use our support thanks to the virus. Obviously there's a lot more going on at this point, and black-owned businesses need us more than ever as well, but all the same. Thanks for understanding and supporting me and the people who have helped me over the years. This amazing Aggretsko shirt and Zelda pouch are from my girl Jen at Savagesparrow. She has a fundraiser going on now to pre-order the cutest witchy merch I've ever seen with even cuter stretch goals. PLEASE go follow her on your social media of choice, tell her that Leah loves her, and check her store and Kickstarter to see if it's up your alley. (No makeup in this pic, sorry not sorry) (Also yes that is a giraffe pillow pet)


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/3dxNGBC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together