Low res cause I did it on my phone but I made a funny. But allow me to be the Cosplay Godmom for a minute since that's like my unofficial title at this point. 1. Wash your hands. Like for real you nasties. 2. Pretend you have a vampire cape and cough/sneeze into it like Dracula. 3. If you have the ability to work from home, do it. My office is doing a remote rotation since we can't all work from home all the time. If you can't, because customer service jobs, look up resources for assistance and unemployment. There ARE places that can help. 4. Vote blue /bracing for dislikes but idgaf 5. Stock up for two weeks + WHICH DOES NOT MEAN ALL THE TOILET PAPER YOU CAN FIT IN YOUR CAR. I literally had to order a freaking 4 pack on amazon cause I couldn't even find that much and we were at our last roll. 6. Don't be racist towards Chinese people, what the hell how is this even HAPPENING. I'm tired and cranky and I know we're all a little wigged out but look. We're going to be okay and we can make sure that everyone around us will be okay too. We're all in this together. Love you, mean it. #coronavirus #ineedhealing #cosplay #lifelessons


via Leah Rose https://ift.tt/2wTFM59

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together