When you try to take photos for yourself and the derps turn or better than the legit ones. Real talk time! So I’ve had more than a few times when I’m at cons and people will bring pictures of me for me to sign. That they printed themselves from saving my facebook posts. While I toooooootally understand the money struggle and love hanging out and interacting and talking and signing whatever, it’s a little odd to me- like, the only way I make ANY money at cons is by selling prints. And I select, edit, and work with my photographers on specific images for this exact reason. So can you see why this would make me a little uncomfortable? If you’re wanting a print and a signature or whatever, please- just tell me you’re strugglebussing and you know I’ll help you. You can have a print at cost, because I love you and want you to have a great con and for real printing off Facebook is basically having me sign vaguely Leah-esque pixels. You’re awesome. We’re in this together. Come see me at Kawaii Kon booth k4!


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/2FCUKwI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together