I am starting over for the third time on my Mercy costume. She is underneath the broken bookshelf. I am very upset. Like numb but I'm going to start sobbing any second now. The chest was completely done and I was so proud, the halo just needed a touch up with the sander, the wings were glued and drying. Digital print pack sale to fund ANOTHER $80 in materials- buy a full set of photos for $35 or 2 sets for $60. A set is all the images I have from one specific shoot- I have several Rogue shoots, Poison Ivy, Lara Croft, a few Daenerys, or can make you a specific con package. Please email leahroseftw at gmail for questions/to order.


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/2rhE7Pg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together