It's gonna be such a whirlwind for the next two weeks while I get ready to go. Downsizing and packing and training and moving and... I feel like my new job is similar to my cosplay hobby in that it's a whole lifestyle- and if my friends in aviation are any indication, they can play pretty nicely together :3 Gonna try to have some all nighters this week, to study and stream and create content for you guys while I'm away! I really appreciate all of your kind words and love, you mean the world to me! (PS I will not be saying the name of the airline, just as a professional thing/their social media policy might not like it too much)


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/2lACCIL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together