Funniest Comic-Con International story with Japanime Games: So I'm handing out the convention exclusive and decide to give one to the really nice security guards that are walking past. My boss, Rich, notices that they have weird shiny stuff hanging from their utility belts and he asked what they were. One of the guards told us that they were spot checking for weapons that were not yet peace bonded. My sassy ass decides to chime in with "you missed these guns!" and flex obnoxiously right in front of them. The security guard pauses for... maybe a second before taking off two of the official, logo-printed peace bonding bands and wrapping them around my bicep. And that's the story of Leah being peace bonded at con.


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/2aPPR4D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together