Facebook Catchup 4-26 to 4-30

4-26

Hey you guyyyyyyyyys Wanna hear one of my upcoming costumes then been pretty hush hush? And so many "That's what she said" opportunities? And pretty wigs? Cause I made a video with Mythril Wigs! Look at the comments! Sorry for the choppy editing, this was when I was a sickypoo and I had to edit out the coughs and sniffles best I could.


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/1T2RFDP


4-27

Smile, my boy, it's sunrise. Feeling a little melancholy and introspective today, have to have one of those days every once in a while! Tomb Raider Reboot: Leah Rose Photo: Dallas Nagata White





4-28

I know I've shared this one before but I don't really care because it's LITERALLY perfect for today. HAPPY SUPERHERO DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go fistbump a cop, hug a EMT, tell a servicemember they're looking pretty dang good today, all that fun stuff. And you never know who's watching out for you, so be extra nice to everyone! It might just be a superheroes alter ego. Photo by Tony Julius Photography who is freaking awesome





4-30

I felt like the ultimate paradox the other morning, trek and wars on my person AT THE SAME TIME WHAT EVEN IS THIS? And yeah I cleaned my mirror right after I took this >< Today is an insane mermaid day so I'll talk to you guys later and on IG + Twitter!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together