By trade, hobby, and nature

This post is in part inspired by one that Kate at Suburban Sweetheart did... God knows how long ago. I'm just lazy and, as much as I loved the idea, I haven't got around to it until now. :3 oops.
Anyway, this is kind of a get-to-know-me kind of deal, because it's hard to tell you exactly what you should know (I mean, if you care to, which I like to think you do) about me, or anyone for that matter, unless you break it down a bit.

By trade, I'm still a student, albeit not for much longer. But I work my ass off in a lot of things until I can slow down and can limit myself to just one or two. I'm a waitress, a retail worker, a comic store co-manager, a model, and cosplayer, a designer (not like that's making bank, yet), and an ebay user. Hey, it counts. Don't judge.
I like modeling and costuming the best by FAR out of all of these, and I'm working toward the day where it's all I need to do. And I'm getting closer!

By hobby, I'm a nerd and a girl, as strange as it sounds to put it quote like that. I love video games more than any human should. I love to run tabletop and LARP games with my friends, and I love reading.. just about anything with words. Really, when I was 9 I read a boat manual because it was sitting there taunting me. I also love clothes, and shoes, and doing my nails. But screw my hair, it can stay in a bun all day and can suck it. I think this little combination makes it so awesome that I can actually do the costuming I love and get paid to do it.

By nature, I'm... I don't even know. This is the hard one to really narrow down without making a novel. I'm a hopeless romantic and I almost make myself sick with how in love I am with my soulmate. See? Gag. I'm inquisitive and a pleasure seeker, always wanting to know everything I can and try all the new things that come my way simply for the sake of trying them. I'm opinionated and not shy, and want to make everything better in any way I can. I'm a naturalist, and as much as I love to be clean and papered there's always a huge place in my heart for outside and forests and my best little pony friend ever.



So there's that. The Reader's Digest version of me. It's fun and takes a little bit of introspection, so I think you should do it to= I'd love to read all about you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together