Comic Con highlights!

Ohdearlordy. Phoenix Comic Con was way too much fun! I'm gonna save myself some time and tell you all to go to my facebook to see the photos from it- there are waaaaaay too many to post, you know?

There were a few not so great parts, all more personal issues instead of really Con ones, so on to my favorite parts!

1. Made some amazing friends at Hi-Fi Digital Color! Great big company that works on coloring for comic books of all sorts- the two dudes I met showed me all the pages they worked on in the books they had on display. It was amazing. I had almost forgotten how seriously I considered going into coloring when I was in LA, but that fell through- maybe now I can really do something with it! On top of that, I booth babed it up for them and we could maybe turn that into a more srs thing, since they're only based in Phoenix! But other than business, the guys and 2 girls I met through the table are supersweet and I'm sure we'll be friends for a long time. <3

2. I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE.... with my Amber costume. Mhmm. And the Dr. Horrible group we had was the most amazing thing ever, Moist even had a squirt bottle and soggy program. <3 <3 And, in my Slave Leia costume at Geek Prom, Adam Baldwin took a photo of my butt  O.o   Only found that out after the fact. I'm.... honored?

3. I found the Rogue doll I wanted since I was tiny! AND I even got it autographed by Michael Golden, the guy who created Rogue- issue 10 of Xmen was her first appearance and ALL him.

4. Met Wil Wheaton and he's the best thing since sliced bread. He signed me and my friends boobs (not our REAL boobs, but right over the shirt line, you know? LOL) And then he blessed my d20 with his Wesley Crusher powah, but then I started rolling 1 and 2 on it! So I took it back and we dueled it out- old school D&D style! I won.... only because I spent a fate point.

5. Interviewed one of the greatest girls I think I could have possibly hired, and recruited three more. ZOMG WIN


That's all I can really think about right now, I know there was so much more, but I have a migraine coming on from the bad lighting in here so I'm gonna call it a day for now. Photos on facebook! Go lookie!

<3

Comments

  1. It was SOO much fun and now we have Tucson to look forward to!!!
    ZOMG!!

    ::Cheer::

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

What I wish I could say at work

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together