Facebook Catchup 11-1 to 11-10


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/2fBw25C
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT Thanks to Dasha Cosplay for randomly picking a number for me out of the shares!!!! Congrats Katrina Tanner, you win the most beastly of all Logitech G headsets!!!! Sorry I've been so AFK on this trip- can you BELIEVE I came down with chicken pox?!? The odds are so astronomical, I can't help but laugh.


Back in Seattle and back to an insane work grind @.@ I'm still looking for a photographer to partner with for a while, so if you know anyone, let me know! I'm super bummed I haven't had any new content for you guys. I have so much I want to show you :(




I don't think I showed you guys any of the finished images (save for one) from my Poliahu inspired shoot with NBustamante Photography!!!!! I miss this dude and love that we're on the same brainwave with inspiration. Poliahu is the goddess of snow, she lives on Mauna Kea and is the most beautiful of the Hawaiian goddesses but don't let Pele hear you say that or you're gonna have a bad time.



I'm bummed that work got in the way of Extra Life this year, but not a day goes by that I'm not SO grateful for my friends all over and the opportunities I've had volunteering with places like Make-A-Wish America. If you've ever wondered what's a worthy cause, let me tell you... Odd cropping to protect the privacy of the little mermaid in training in the hospital. Currently working on my paperwork to get back to "work" here in Seattle! Tail and top by mermama SyrenStudios Belt by Nuggetstumps Cosplay on my living room floor Lotus tiara by MiraCrafts on Etsy!



Okay so maaaaaybe I need a better lighting setup if I'm gonna try to stream at night.... I'm really excited, tonight I'm going to go see one of my favorite bands live again! The Struts is a treasure *spammy fangirl emojis here* I'll post on Twitter tonight!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

Update, Patreon, and Getting it Together

What I wish I could say at work