Okay so I know a lot of you aren’t up on the Tinkerbell movies but they’re not awful, okay? Watch Tinkerbell Legend of the Neverbeast and tell me you don’t tear up. Animal talent fairy up in here! Fawn is my favorite! I had so much fun doing a living room Disney shoot with my roomie Chrissy ❤️๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘‘ gonna share a lot of these pics for October okay cool


via Leah Rose http://ift.tt/2y312Eh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I are Leah! Hear me roar!

I got a new yoga mat cause @tvlkltd is the bestest ❤️ And it's super nice vegan suede so I won't rip it up AND NEITHER WILL MIKO, RIGHT MA'AM???? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ go look at more magical swag that my best boo @itscourtney.808 makes ๐ŸŽ‰ . Code: LEAH gets 10% off at tvlkstore dot com yeah look at me avoiding the bad algorithm words . . . #LeahRoseFTW #yoga #yogaeverydamnday #yogawithadriene #yogamat #fitgirls #girlswithglasses #womensupportwomen